As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society? 8/10
I think that as I get older an issue I'll have to debate a lot with both family and friends, but especially in society is the right to for women to get abortions. As this basic right has already been challenged, and sadly been taken away from women in some states in America. And because of that I assume that this issue is something that I'll have to debate a lot, not just for me, but for the women that live in this country. This is not just a debate that I'll have to have with law makers, but with my own family and friends that are against women having the right over their own body. Because for a change to be made, it has to come from the people not just the law makers.
Summary: Today we learnt about rhetorical appeals and arguments.
Reflection: Today's class really made me think about how there is an art to arguing. How different arguments work better for different audiences, and it's up too me to use the right one.
Comments
Post a Comment