Prompt: Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as 8/26
Prompt response: The last time I made a claim, and someone asked me "why?" was when we were in class discussing if OJ did or did not kill his ex-partner. I stated that I thought OJ did, and a person in my group asked me why. I stated that because of his trac record of domestic abuse and the blood sample found at the murder scene, I was convinced that OJ did it. That led to me convincing them to believe me through using evidence.
Summary: In class today, we debated whether there is such a thing as a "good kill".
Reflection: Today I learned the importance of evidence. And how there is always two sides to a story.
Comments
Post a Comment