Working with others can expose you to ideas or perspectives you may not have considered on your own. What is one idea, suggestion, or approach from a group member that improved your paragraph or changed the way you thought about the argument? Explain how it helped you. 9/8

Prompt Response: One suggestion from a group member that improved our paragraph was Langston's suggestion to change the evidence. But it wasn't the suggestion itself that stuck out to me, even though that itself improved our paragraph. But the approach he took while suggesting it. He didn't put down any other ideas, he just gave constructive criticism to improve it. Which changed the way I thought about criticism in a group project, and how I thought about the argument. 

Summary: Today in class we finished our group paragraph about an unpopular opinion. 

Reflection: As we continued working in groups today I learned that it is important to communicate with your group members about the assignment. I also learnt the importance of voicing your opinion. Something that I will take with me from today's lesson is how helpful it is to have a group as you can bounce ideas off each other. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe something you will never fully understand 8/24

Write about a conversation that changed you. 9/29

Today, we learned how to use clustering as a brainstorming strategy before responding to any writing prompt. Think about today’s practice. How did clustering help you generate ideas, examples, etc for the prompt? What part of the clustering process was most useful to you, and do you think you would use this strategy when planning an AP Lang essay? Explain. 9/25