Write about something you’ve always been curious about.
Prompt response: Something that I have always been curious about is how FaceTime works. I understand that people figured out the technology and that we now have the ability to FaceTime each other, but it still doesn’t make sense to me. In the exact moment that I am talking to someone, they could be across the world, and I can still see them, hear them, show them things, and have them show me things. It just doesn’t make sense to me how that is possible. I am really curious about how FaceTime works and the mechanics behind it. I don’t think I am smart enough to fully understand it, but it is definitely something that I have always been curious about.
Summary: Today in class, we worked together to create an argument and write a paragraph about a topic we were given.
Reflection: I learned that people can have different perspectives on the same topic. I also learned that it is better to use more recent evidence instead of information that is more than ten years old.
Comments
Post a Comment